Request a Transfer Course Articulation

New Students:

If you would like courses you have taken outside of the University of Oregon (UO) to be reviewed for UO course equivalency and/or application towards major/minor requirements, you must submit your request to the appropriate department/program that offers a similar course at the University of Oregon.  For example, if you are a Biology major seeking course equivalency for a General Chemistry course you have taken elsewhere, you must submit your request to the Chemistry/Biochemistry department.

Once you have identified which department/program to which you will submit your request, please click on the appropriate link below to be taken to an online request form. 

If you have any questions about this process or the form, we encourage you to contact Tykeson College and Career Advising at 541-346-9200 to connect with an advisor.