Navigate is the advising platform for the University of Oregon. It is geared to help connect advisors (faculty, full-time, etc.), student services & students in the best way possible. The goal is to have all departmental advisors using Navigate to help support the goal to increase retention and graduation rates.
All Navigate trainings are now on the MyTrack training site with Human Resources. You will need to login to MyTrack using your DuckID.
- Navigate Faculty/Staff Access Form (pdf) - Please have each member of your staff fill out this form.
- DuckWeb Advising Menu Access Form - Please make sure you have DuckWeb Advising Menu access before you do your training.
- Navigate Student Staff Access Form (pdf) - Please have each student (Peer Advisors & Front Desk Support) on your staff who needs access to Navigate fill out this form.
- Navigate Help Desk Request (qualtrics) - Please fill out this form if you have any issues or suggestions for Navigate.
- Navigate Departmental Set-up (qualtics) - This is for new departments using Navigate to help us set up your site appropriately.
- Advisor User Guide (pdf)
- Front Desk User Guide (pdf)
- Peer Advisor User Guide (pdf)
- Guide to Advising Reports (pdf)
- Outlook Integration Guide (pdf)