Questions about Petitions

After you have read current term registration questions and previous term registration questions pages and you would like to petition, please check here to see which office you need to meet with. Please be advised, you are petitioning to have an exception granted on a university requirement. APPROVAL IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Office of the Registrar:
2nd Floor Oregon Hall
Office of Academic Advising:
101 Oregon Hall
Academic reinstatement
Cancellation of academic probation (ONLY IN CASES OF ADMIN ERROR)
Cancellation of disqualification
Retroactive complete or selective withdrawal for a "W" (term has ended)
Retroactive change in grading option (term has ended)
Retroactive contested grades (term has ended)
Refunds for withdrawing from all courses (Complete Withdrawal) in a term (current or retroactive)

**Students wishing to register for 22-24 credits must get approval from their departmental major advisor (if you are undeclared, you will meet with an advisor in the Office of Academic Advising, all other students must meet with a departmental advisor).

Scholastic Review Committee (SRC)

File SRC Meetings Winter 2021.pdf  

Tuition Refund Committee (TRC)

File TRC Meetings Winter 2021.pdf