Tykeson Academic and Career Advisors are available for Drop-In Advising and 30 Minute Appointments for current students.
Drop-In Advising (10-15 minutes)
Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM*
*Special Hours will be listed on our main page in "Announcements & Deadlines"
Drop-In Advising is designed to address your most immediate advising questions and concerns. Your advisor will engage you in conversation from a generalist perspective.
Advising topics covered in Drop-In:
- Quick Schedule Questions (current term)
- General Questions about:
- Core Education
- Campus Deadlines, Policies/Procedures
- How to’s (enroll, use the catalog, read degree guide, etc.)
- Referrals to Campus Resources
- Start Academic and Career Exploration/Planning
Due to the dynamic use of this student-centered space, you will not be able to attend drop-ins via phone.
Phone appointments will need to be scheduled in advance.
30 Minute Appointments
Available most days: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Appointments are designed to address long-term planning questions and other detailed concerns with an advisor specializing in majors/minors within a Flight Path.
Advising topics covered in 30 Minute Appointments:
- Detailed review and updating of your degree guide
- In-depth Academic and Career Exploration/Planning
- Academic Standing
To allow advisors and students to prepare for the appointment, appointments must be scheduled at least one business day in advance and no more than two weeks in advance.
To schedule an appointment,
- Use Navigate, available on the App Store and Google Play
- Call the Intake and Operations team at 541-346-9200