SSC Campus is the new advising platform for the University of Oregon. It is geared to help connect advisors (faculty, full-time, etc.), student services & students in the best way possible. The goal is to have all departmental advisors using SSC Campus to help support the goal to increase retention and graduation rates.
SSC Training Registration
- SSC Campus Training Dates & Registration - Go here to see when the next SSC Campus training is and sign-up to attend.
- SSC Campus Access Form (pdf) - Please have each member of your staff fill out this form and return it to the Office of Academic Advising.
- SSC Campus Help Desk Request (qualtrics) - Please fill out this form if you have any issues or suggestions for SSC Campus.
- SSC Campus Departmental Set-up (qualtics) - This is for new departments using SSC Campus to help us set up your site appropriately.
- Advisor User Guide (pdf)
- Front Desk User Guide (pdf)
- Peer Advisor User Guide (pdf)
- Guide to Advising Reports (pdf)
- Outlook Integration Guide (pdf)